Samsung Verizon Wireless SCH-U340

Samsung Verizon Wireless SCH-U340 Prepay Cell Phone, Pay Only On The Days You Use It

Simple satisfaction with a twist of style SAMSUNG makes some amazing phones that do everything. The u340 is an amazing phone that does just the things you want it to do.
It gives you clear signals almost anywhere. It can be dialed using only your voice. And it lets you take pictures and send them to all your friends. Oh, and it's a SAMSUNG, so it'll work beautifully - and stylishly - for years.
key specifications Camera Resolution : VGA Video telephony : No Mobile TV : No FM Radio : No



Customer Review:
I purchased this cell when I lost my Verizon cell phone and I needed some way to communicate. Within 5 minutes of opening the box I had the phone activated and I was making calls. Verizon InPulse (pay as you go) service offers great plans for which you only pay on the days you use it. The service comes with unlimited Verizon mobile to mobile minutes so I was able to talk to all my Verizon clients unlimited! The phone itself made the same great quality calls as my expensive Blackberry. The camera works great too. Overall you can't beat this price for such a convenient phone! 5 stars!